Cool Off in Style 2021
For 29 years Pourmasters Bartending has hosted one of the largest industry events annually. Every June the hospitality and events industry gathers together to celebrate the newest and best in the business all while having fun and enjoying cocktails of course! Each year we enjoy a different theme and 2021 took us to Rio De Janeiro Carnival!
Cool Off was hosted by Warehouse 215 in downtown Phoenix, a unique historic warehouse venue. This was to be the first industry event since Covid so we had to go above and beyond to create a memorable experience for all our attendees. Every part of this event was themed down to the smallest of details. Guests signed in and took group photos at our Step and Repeat and then were swept off to Rio.
Our main stage was an overload for the senses thanks to Creative Backstage and Got You Covered Entertainment. Our DJ kept the tunes spinning all night while our laser show kept the energy level sky high.
Delicious tastes and bites were all Brazilian inspired with Heidi’s Catering and Conceptually Social showcasing delicious Rio street food. M Culinary revealed their new beer-infused cheese draft wall and our guests could not get enough of their custom created nachos. I mean you had us all at beer-infused cheese right!
We created a tasting room this year featuring all locally made beer, wine, and tequila of course! Our sponsors from Walter Street Station, Cancion Tequila, and King Frosch Wines kept our guests’ palettes popping!
Entertainment was in no short supply. Crazy Shotz unveiled their new 360 photobooth. Phoenix Caricature was in drawing mode all night, casino tables were alive with action, and why not get your face painted by the lovely ladies from Storybook Entertainment? Stilt walkers and a living table engaged guests as they walked the space.
But the highlight of the night had to be the amazing Brazilian dancers and Drum group provided by Showstoppers Interactive Entertainment and Magnificent Events. Surprising our guests with this performance was the best!
Our decor was colorfully bright and filled with all things tropical thanks to Event Rents, AZ Retro Rentals, Creative Occasions, and Chocolate Cosmos Floral. They all worked so hard to transform the space to a tropical destination.
Thank you to all the vendors who helped make our vision come to life and for all the hard work it takes to put an event like this on. We could not have done it without each and every one of you. Stylish Events is so excited to see what the next planner creates for Cool Off in Style 2022!
Cool Off in Style Vendors
- Venue Warehouse 215
- Bar Services Pourmasters
- Staging/Laser Lighting Creative Backstage
- Projections/Lighting Karma Event Productions
- Decor/Backdrops Creative Occasions
- Event Rentals Event Rents
- Specialty Rentals AZ Retro Rentals
- DJ Got You Covered
- Catering Conceptually Social
- Catering Heidi's Catering and Events
- Catering M Culinary
- Desserts Cakes by Whisk
- Gourmet Popcorn Poppin Love
- Entertainment Storybook Entertainment
- Caricature Phoenix Caricature
- Photobooth CrazyShotz Photobooth
- Greenscreen Greenscreen Entertainment
- Casino Tables Queen of Hearts Casino Parites
- Performance Artists Showstoppers Interactive Entertainment
- Drum Group Magnificent Events
- Floral Design Chocolate Cosmos Floral
- Signage Lauren Yvonne Design
- Videography Lee Media Creative
- Photography Harley Bonham Photography
- Photography Dana Gibbons Photography
- Photography Stephen Paul Photography
- Photography Lyssa Lara Photography
- Brewery Walter Station
- Tequila Cancion Tequila
- Wine King Frosch Wines
- Ice Sculpture Armitage Ice
- Digital Backpacks Popar